1. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
2. Wirelessly scan to smartphones or tablets (Android/iOS devices) via the Epson DocumentScan app; wirelessly scan to the cloud, PCs or Macs with Epson Document Capture software, installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac.
3. Peak daily duty cycle is the highest recommended number of scanned sheets per day. For best results, do not exceed the peak daily duty cycle. Calculations based on a scanning speed of 35 ppm and an assumed daily use time.
4. Subject to limited warranty terms and conditions. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
5. Carrier sheet required. (Sold separately)
6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
7. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Fast scan speeds: up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); 1-pass duplex scanning.
Scan wirelessly: scan critical documents to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Industry-leading service and support: 3-year limited warranty with Advance Exchange program, including free Next-Business-Day shipping (4).
Seamless compatibility: includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software.
Easily scan stacks of documents: 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF).