Florida Contractor Dies in Electrocution

Florida Contractor Dies in Electrocution


An electrical contractor performing get the job done for Florida Energy & Light-weight in Hallandale Beach front, Fla., on Wednesday was electrocuted whilst doing work on a transformer and was pronounced useless at an location healthcare facility.

Local news web site www.local10.com claimed that firefighters responded to the 8th floor of the Prince George Condominium building at 4865 S. Ocean Dr., and took the guy to Aventura Medical Heart.

The South Florida Sun-Sentinal claimed that Martin Roque, fifty, of Hollywood, Fla., was changing out a transformer in the condominium building’s electrical area when the incident occurred.



Datacenter Upkeep

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.